help help

i think i have a virus that parrelizes the anti virus software.i have a norton antivirus.it started sending indications that it is turned off.when i try to open it it opens for 1 second and turn off again.when i try to remove and reinstall the norton i cant do either.also on the web site.when i search for norton anti virus it shows the results for a second and turn off.the same for every kind of antivirus.please help

what about the AVG antivirus??? it's free and

you can download it from the link down. Update the Software and close the PC/ Open it in "Safe Mode"' and thar run a full system scan. You also can download the: ADAWARE SE and SPY BOOT S&D from the up link update and also run them in the safe mode The HIJACK THIS is the last solution if u don't know how to deal with/ Provide us the LOG file here and if u don't know what to remove will tell u what

help help

i tried to download it but i cant.each time i get in after a second it disappears.like all others antivirus programs

try this

try to download the programs on a friend computer, burn them on a cd or copy them to a disk on key device, and than at your pc try to install them on "SAFE MODE" and then run a full system scan goodluck you'll going to need it

what about the AVG antivirus??? it's free and

you can download it from the link down. Update the Software and close the PC/ Open it in "Safe Mode"' and thar run a full system scan. You also can download the: ADAWARE SE and SPY BOOT S&D from the up link update and also run them in the safe mode The HIJACK THIS is the last solution if u don't know how to deal with/ Provide us the LOG file here and if u don't know what to remove will tell u what

פתרון-help help

תודה רבה.לא הצלחתי להוריד את התוכנה כי הווירוס לא איפשר.פתרתי בצורה אחרת. נכנסתי למצב בטוח ושם כן הצלחתי לעשות עידכון של הנורטון לווירוסים אחרונים ומיד הוא מצא וביטל

try this

try to download the programs on a friend computer, burn them on a cd or copy them to a disk on key device, and than at your pc try to install them on "SAFE MODE" and then run a full system scan goodluck you'll going to need it

try this

תודה רבה.לא הייתי צריך לצרוב אצל חברים.פתרתי בצורה אחרת. נכנסתי למצב בטוח ושם כן הצלחתי לעשות עידכון של הנורטון לווירוסים אחרונים ומיד הוא מצא וביטל

למרות שתרגלתי את האנגלית שלי איתך אבל למה לא כתבתה בעברית מהתחלה???? העיקר שזה פתר לך את הבעיה

עבור לעמוד
בחזרה לפורום
כרגע בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים
עבור לפורום:
תמיכה - מחשבים ואינטרנט - משחקי ריגול
בחר
בחר