big inconvinience in tampa

the bucaneers players and coaches are mad about the article shown yesterday in the "St. Petersburg Times" about the tentative agreement between the tuna and the bucs. the players admitted it doesn't make them feel good before the game, and it's a bit of distruction. however, an anonymous high rated manager said, that in order to stay in the team, dungy has to "get to nfc east championship and maybe more than that". anyway, an intersting fact is, that temperture in philly today will be 44f - close to 6c, so temperture is not what will effect a bucs loss
הנושא נעול

טמפה-ביי ומאמנה שעתיד להיות מפוטר

למרות שזה די מלחיץ (בטח בשביל דאנג'י) לדעת שאתה חייב לנצח 2 משחקים לפחות, אני לא חושב שזה ישנה במשהו את העובדות- טמפה-ביי מעולם לא ניצחה משחק בפחות מ 3 מעלות, ולמרות התחזית של 6, יעשה קר יותר במשך הערב וזה ישפיע מנטלית ופיסית על טמפה-ביי שרגילים לשחק בחום של פלורידה כמו כן, אני שמעתי על משפר שחקנים שרוצים שדאנג'י יעוף ושיבוא מאמן אחר עם מנטליות של התקפה

first, niv, welcome

if anybody makes any problems to you, let me know, there are some bad people in this forum :) as for your comment: i'm sure you are right. probably keyshon and jaquez green wouldn't mind. keyshon already knows parcell, so he will probably be the first one to accept. but you do agree with me, that this kind of news before the most important game if the season are putting dungy and the team under a big negative pressure. as for the weather: look, i'm currently 50 km north of philadelphia. you can call the weather wintery, but comparing to january, cold it's not, and even if during the evening it gets colder, it's after the team has already adjusted. game will not be decided by the weather

big inconvinience in tampa

the bucaneers players and coaches are mad about the article shown yesterday in the "St. Petersburg Times" about the tentative agreement between the tuna and the bucs. the players admitted it doesn't make them feel good before the game, and it's a bit of distruction. however, an anonymous high rated manager said, that in order to stay in the team, dungy has to "get to nfc east championship and maybe more than that". anyway, an intersting fact is, that temperture in philly today will be 44f - close to 6c, so temperture is not what will effect a bucs loss

היו דברים מעולם

אתה בוודאי זוכר, דיויד, את העונה בה הניקס הגיעו לגמר הNBA מהמקום השמיני במזרח. אז החבל היה כבר מלופף על צווארו של ואן גנדי, ופיל ג'קסון שבדיוק סיים את עונת הדיג, כבר סיכם את כל הפרטים - קטנים כגדולים. אבל הסוף ידוע - הניקס הגיעו לפיינאלס וואן גנדי פרש - העונה - בתנאים שלו. על כל פנים, במידה והטונה סיכמה עם הבאקס הוא עשה מעשה לא אתי ולא קולגיאלי כלפי דאנג'י ואינשאללה שהכל יתפוצץ לו בפרצוף. כמובן, שאם התנאי להישארותו של דאנגי' וללימוד לקח במקצוענות ובחברות את פארסל, הוא זכיה של הבקס בתואר, אז אני לא לוקח. הצדק צריך להיראות - מה שקרה, אבל במקרה הזה, שימצאו דרך אחרת לגרום לו להיעשות.

first welcome Niv and Shy...

Anyway, As much as I love Tuna and would love to see him back on the Giants sideline, I still remember how he left us to hang high and dry, with no warning at all, just after the SB he just quit. Then on top of that he recomended Rah Handley... Anyway he did the same basicly to the Pats and Jets. Parcells is a big egomaniac, that only takes a talented team that is underperforming, so he can maintain his genius rep Also the Tuna would be a perfect fit for TB, as he will be able to get more out of the talent that have there. Tuna is known for geting that extra effort from players getting them to play at their highest level of play of their careers.... Only thing I wish is that he leaves TB the same way he left us pats and jets, high and dry He also always leaves a team in shambles because he is such and egomaniac he wants the team to have little no no success after he is gone.

one thing you can say about dungy

he became the victim of expactations he created himself, like happens so much in sports. this team was absolutely nothing until he came, and now they are in playoffs for the 3rd year in a row. boy danny, if i was parcells, i wouldn't meet you in a street corner...lol

היו דברים מעולם

אתה בוודאי זוכר, דיויד, את העונה בה הניקס הגיעו לגמר הNBA מהמקום השמיני במזרח. אז החבל היה כבר מלופף על צווארו של ואן גנדי, ופיל ג'קסון שבדיוק סיים את עונת הדיג, כבר סיכם את כל הפרטים - קטנים כגדולים. אבל הסוף ידוע - הניקס הגיעו לפיינאלס וואן גנדי פרש - העונה - בתנאים שלו. על כל פנים, במידה והטונה סיכמה עם הבאקס הוא עשה מעשה לא אתי ולא קולגיאלי כלפי דאנג'י ואינשאללה שהכל יתפוצץ לו בפרצוף. כמובן, שאם התנאי להישארותו של דאנגי' וללימוד לקח במקצוענות ובחברות את פארסל, הוא זכיה של הבקס בתואר, אז אני לא לוקח. הצדק צריך להיראות - מה שקרה, אבל במקרה הזה, שימצאו דרך אחרת לגרום לו להיעשות.

ok, so let's call him tony van dungy if he takes them to superbowl

nadav already warned you about me, didn't he

one thing you can say about dungy

he became the victim of expactations he created himself, like happens so much in sports. this team was absolutely nothing until he came, and now they are in playoffs for the 3rd year in a row. boy danny, if i was parcells, i wouldn't meet you in a street corner...lol

Dave I love

Parcells but I'm still pissed at him the way he left us, but I would like to see him back... As for Dungy, TB is a great regulaer season team, but they fail in the playoffs and at the end of the day when it's all said and done he failed, he has great talent on defense and more then solid on offense and still...

first, niv, welcome

if anybody makes any problems to you, let me know, there are some bad people in this forum :) as for your comment: i'm sure you are right. probably keyshon and jaquez green wouldn't mind. keyshon already knows parcell, so he will probably be the first one to accept. but you do agree with me, that this kind of news before the most important game if the season are putting dungy and the team under a big negative pressure. as for the weather: look, i'm currently 50 km north of philadelphia. you can call the weather wintery, but comparing to january, cold it's not, and even if during the evening it gets colder, it's after the team has already adjusted. game will not be decided by the weather

אולי אתה צודק...

עכשיו התוצאה היא 10-6 לפילדלפיה אבל טמפה לא משחקים גרוע כל כך יכול להיות שהם באמת משחקים עבור דאנג'י? לא נראה לי שכן, לדעתי הם משחקים על הכבוד העצמי שלהם ועל המאזן 0-22 שלהם בקור בכל מקרה אני הייתי רוצה לראות את טמפה מעפילה שלב רק בשביל דאנג'י וכדי להוכיח לבעלים של פילדלפיה שהטונה הוא לא יותר טוב מדאנג'י.

when does the jets-raiders game starts cause this one is in the books

Dungy is a gonner no matter what, and right now he is done they only way he, dungy stays is if TB gets to the big dance

זה מתחיל ב-03:00 שעון שלנו

נקווה שאני אוכל להישאר ער. מקסימום נקליט ונראה מחר, כמו חדש. למה היו חייבים לשים דווקא את טמפה בשעה נורמלית??? עשיתי משהו רע???

Nadav, I was being sarcastic....but thanks anyway

אני יודע, קלטתי את זה באמצע כתיבת ההודעה, אבל...

רציתי קצת להסתלבט על טמפה באותה הזדמנות, ולבכות על השעה המאוחרת של המשחק המענין.
עבור לעמוד
בחזרה לפורום
כרגע בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים
עבור לפורום:
ספורט אמריקאי
בחר
בחר