thank you all, you just dont know how happy i am. and a couple of comments

that's it, i can wrap the season. because what i have seen today was a dream a couple of facts: 1. nadav, indeed you beat me in fantasy. i hope every week i will be beaten in fantasy and the pats will win 2. it is worth to pay $10 to send massage to you guys in a day like this (fucking rip offs, $10 they charge you). 3. brady and the d. were awesome. i know i cannot jump to conclusions, and brady is no bledsoe, but he managed well inside the pocket, and escaped 3 sacks that could change the game. 4. why do my running backs suffer such bad luck in fantasy 5. roy friedman, a good good win in fantasy. nice gamble on holmes. 6. rechavia, we should not let you play. you are 3-0, and you have warner. 7. guys, you don't even imagine how happy i am. talk to you in a few days. 8. packers are for real. and how about the browns thanks again for the supprt. alk to you in a few dave
הנושא נעול

דייויד, עשית לי עין הרע! תראה מה ההגנה של האיגלס עושים!!!! הוא בטווח נגיעה. עכשיו.

אני מקווה שקולס ובכט יעשו משהו מחר, כי קורטז בטח יעשה *משהו* חוץ מזה, אני עשיתי טרייד הוגן על וורנר. לא אשמתי שאנדרסון נפצע, ואני מאד מצטער על זה...

אני לא מאשים אותך רחביה

הטרייד היה הוגן בהחלט, ואם אנדרסון לא היה נפצע אולי הוא אפילו היה יותר טוב לי. מה לעשות, במשחק הזה צריך להמר, וזה מה שיצא.
עבור לעמוד
בחזרה לפורום
כרגע בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים
עבור לפורום:
ספורט אמריקאי
בחר
בחר