ahalom hevre this is Gila

so hello Well you will not belive it but I did find at last an internet cafe with explorer XP so I can see and write to you in English. So here I am in the most new internet Cafe opened in the city. a building painted in red red red, with teriblle noise of disco music and a bunch of children age 12 playing games. I am glad I bought PKAPIM for my hears so I do not feel so much the noise. well, internet costs 12000 for hour. you want to know how much it is? it is SHLISH dolar and that means SHEKEL SHISHIM about. well, the most butiful thing here is the termal water. all the swimming pools are with termal water which have sulphor as well. but the water are not at all heavy as in Dead-sea but normal. so I was there a lot and it made me feel good. I went to the public pool at Oredea. Only 3 people where there. I started talking with one of them and he talled me how not easy. Well it was Rosh Ashana. How was it in Israel with Madona? I was in the Juish community which is a very much MITPORERET I caused there a word war dont ask. Well i brought a soya salami into the juish dinning room, and it became such a BALAGAN You know. before I went I saw the stars are a little difficult for me. Mercury just returned from retro and entered back virgo and it is on my moon.... So this was it, i am sure. So the Balagan was big. I tried to exoplain what is soya but no body knew for them it was like HAZIR well they talked about it 2 days. they said now they will have to throw away all knives You know I felt like I am back in time at 1940 The place looks like it the floor, the VILONOT good food and seemoke but nmot good as for a retaurant but for a BEIT TAMHUI look to what our religion as become It is OK if I brougut Soya from Israel with KOSHER on it but not that. QWell for me it does not matter but for my friends.... Well now I send this message and then continue. see you Gila

גילה בויום

אסטרולוגית, נומרולוגית, מתקשרת ופותחת בטארוט.

www.oryada.com/kartis.htm

and more

here I am again So I am reading now the book DEVIVCHI CODE Who did not read it must read iy especcialy you girls It is talking about the christian religion hou it became SHOOVENIST and so is all the religion and i FELT IT ON MY SELF. It is like they, men have a monopol on good. So there was here guests from Israel. There was there RABI PIRON the rabai of the army in ISrael. I had for him a nice TIKSHUR I will tell you it is about thse new year which we are now. it is about TAV_SHIN_SAMECH_HE I will tell youu when I come back to Israel any hou, he was very pleased, but the head of community started talking that why I talk to the RABAI about Astrology it is forbideen and all such noinses YOu know this stupid things, well as beeng a mambo Jumbo a witch.... Old fashin thinking minds well, a lot of people from I srael come to the community which was oncwe of the biggest in Romania. But now most are old and it is Mitporeret Any how I really did some pics and show it to you one day. You know, I found a computer with XP but no a place where to put my CD Any hoy I went to some terrapist a natural one. he took 6 dollars for 20 minutes. He said I have head blood circulation problems. I fell a little better. The air is very fine, and mineral water does good. I will look for Massage and also I want to go to a women that does Tarot Cards. I did not see much of spirituality here. Well, on TV there is every day Astrology for a few DAKOT rifghtr after they talk about the MEZEG AVIR It is nice because it is the MEZEG AVIR of the stars. With food? I brought with me a MIZVADA full of food from Israel I brought my "prichiot orez I brought 2 kg. HOOMOS and black olives and 2 litters of soya drink I also brougut TUFOO there is no thing interesting to buy at the SUPER You will not believe it. there are still people that earn only about from 100 to 200 dollars per mounth To rent DIRA costs about 100 to 150 dollars and more. to pay for warm water and in the winter it costs 50 dolars. ther for half of the people work outside and support famillies and to buy a kilo of meat it might be about 5 - 10 dollars whitch is not much for us. The buildings here are so corrupt you will not believe it and the shikoonim look like some in KIRYAT GAT or DIMONA in the yaer of 60 and it is worst Evrey thing is AKOOM The floors, the madregot If a SHIPOOTCNIK from Israel works like it he will have to work in the ZEVEL no HEN no SHIK... A grayish dark color, and they tell me it is one of the best That so they build on the communist period may be Thet tell me they opened here the first KANION I will go there. OK at least a good air, green, nice MEZEG AVIR like march in IsraEL I hope you did not have a hot new yaer So I go and wish to Every body shana Tova and will tell you more. love GILA

גילה בויום

I try to send you pics

The firs one is on river krish It is sunset and you see there the old synagouge

גילה בויום

Oh I did it so here is one more

Now it is me I am dresed like KUKU becuase from swimming pool I went to Beit-Kneset Enjoy

גילה בויום

Hi Gila

Shame about your English(!)but it was nice to hear from you and the photos are great. I've been to Romania back in September 1975 (Jewish holidays) and enjoyed very much. I haven't been to Oradea, but I heard about it, and I hope you are doin' very well there. I still remember the fresh mountain air which, unfortunately we lack here in the highly polluted Gush Dan. Write to us more, whenever you can, and don't forget to enclose some more terrific photos; I hope you'll find the time to visit more fascinating places , especially in the Carpateans and Transilvania as well. Cheers/hatima tova North star

ahalom hevre this is Gila

so hello Well you will not belive it but I did find at last an internet cafe with explorer XP so I can see and write to you in English. So here I am in the most new internet Cafe opened in the city. a building painted in red red red, with teriblle noise of disco music and a bunch of children age 12 playing games. I am glad I bought PKAPIM for my hears so I do not feel so much the noise. well, internet costs 12000 for hour. you want to know how much it is? it is SHLISH dolar and that means SHEKEL SHISHIM about. well, the most butiful thing here is the termal water. all the swimming pools are with termal water which have sulphor as well. but the water are not at all heavy as in Dead-sea but normal. so I was there a lot and it made me feel good. I went to the public pool at Oredea. Only 3 people where there. I started talking with one of them and he talled me how not easy. Well it was Rosh Ashana. How was it in Israel with Madona? I was in the Juish community which is a very much MITPORERET I caused there a word war dont ask. Well i brought a soya salami into the juish dinning room, and it became such a BALAGAN You know. before I went I saw the stars are a little difficult for me. Mercury just returned from retro and entered back virgo and it is on my moon.... So this was it, i am sure. So the Balagan was big. I tried to exoplain what is soya but no body knew for them it was like HAZIR well they talked about it 2 days. they said now they will have to throw away all knives You know I felt like I am back in time at 1940 The place looks like it the floor, the VILONOT good food and seemoke but nmot good as for a retaurant but for a BEIT TAMHUI look to what our religion as become It is OK if I brougut Soya from Israel with KOSHER on it but not that. QWell for me it does not matter but for my friends.... Well now I send this message and then continue. see you Gila

שלום גילה לא הבנתי כלום ממש כלום

Hi Gila

Shame about your English(!)but it was nice to hear from you and the photos are great. I've been to Romania back in September 1975 (Jewish holidays) and enjoyed very much. I haven't been to Oradea, but I heard about it, and I hope you are doin' very well there. I still remember the fresh mountain air which, unfortunately we lack here in the highly polluted Gush Dan. Write to us more, whenever you can, and don't forget to enclose some more terrific photos; I hope you'll find the time to visit more fascinating places , especially in the Carpateans and Transilvania as well. Cheers/hatima tova North star

to morning star and every body

Hello this is gila M. star I was so happy to hear from you. plz you can write Hebrew Sorry my Eng. is not so well Yesterday we went to a village like 100 years ago. time stoped there If you do not see the electricity cables and antena dishes on the roof you might think it is not from 21 century. So I try to have some thing for you. See how they have now AREMOT SHEL KASH every where

גילה בויום

me and 2 BABOOSHKOT

so what do they do? They every where sit near their hous. near each house there is a SAFSAL and they sit outside and watch so there i am with 2 BABOOSHKOT typical

גילה בויום

they have a private well

you will not believe it but every hous has i private BEER they draw water right from the earth and it is so tasety WoWoooo so here she is with her BEER and ALEX is putting water in bottle

גילה בויום

עבור לעמוד
בחזרה לפורום
כרגע בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים
עבור לפורום:
מיסטיקה ואסטרולוגיה
בחר
בחר